Global solutions with local relevance
Amundi, the market leader in France for employee savings and retirement, provides a consolidated open architecture solution for companies to rationalize the management of their pension plans.
Would you like to monitor your retirement plans across your international subsidiaries? Propose employees premium services? Optimise your costs?
Implement pension plans for your employees on a cross border basis.
Cost effective manner.
Consolidated and real time view on investment solutions.
Amundi Retirement Solutions (ARS), innovative answers to retirement management
- An international platform based in Luxembourg, under the supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (the Luxembourgish Regulatory authority)
- Providing Client Servicing in the native language of each country
- A cutting-edge, innovative, proprietary and natively web-designed IT platform able to manage the complexities of tax calculations (amongst other items)
- A Luxembourg based pension fund under the supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier able to service
- Local Pension Schemes across European countries hosted in dedicated country compartments
- Non-European pension schemes in a dedicated “World Compartment”
This diagram is for illustration only. Subject to change without notice.
The Employee Savings world is a complex one that is evolving. Multinational corporations have plans across countries that are operating, but often lack a consolidated view, and therefore find it difficult to rationalize their set-ups.
Amundi strongly believes that providing a complete open architecture solution is key. ARS will create efficiencies to help you:
- Improve plan governance
- Significantly cut costs
- Reduce pool of third party providers
- Consolidate business reporting
- Have access to long-term investment solutions
- Strengthen relations with employees
- Enhance their CSR policy
- Limit your financial, HR, reputation risks
Amundi uses its long-standing expertise to support companies right from the design of their plan through to when employees take their benefits.
A digital client servicing
Our solution is fully digital and simplifies the operational and administrative management of plans. All information, reports, operations, can be managed and obtained via two highly secured web portals on a 24/7 basis.
- Multi-parties - customised for companies and members
- Multi-channel - can be accessed via the internet with a PC, smartphone, tablet, telephone, by SMS or email
- Multilingual – services available in English and the local language.
- Multi-functional – executes all operations from the enrolment of an employee to his retirement date or early pay out where possible:
A premium client support:
We propose dedicated point of contacts for Corporate and Members. The high level solution implemented provides many easy access functions.
Besides usual operations
- Administrating pension schemes
- Providing Assistance to Company Correspondents and members
- Reports (member, sponsor and partner)
- Tax declarations and payments (where required)
- Order processing (Contributions, Allocations, Payouts)
Via their dedicated webportal, company and members can access a wide range of user-friendly tools:
- Creating, accessing reports
- Making projections
- Determining investor profiles
- Selecting investment solutions
Long-term savings solutions
Our expertise in developing innovative products for individuals and our dedicated asset management team, enable us to provide investment solutions adapted to employees’ needs and profiles.
We propose three investment solutions: Free, Life Cycle and Guarantee &Protection.
After determining their investor profiles, members can choose from among the investment solutions selected by their employer. We provide them with access to information and an understanding of the investment options. Members can therefore visualize if their investments are in line with their investor profile.
This diagram is for illustration only. Subject to change without notice.
Companies can also choose ‘socially responsible’ investment vehicles.
This is an opportunity:
- for employers to create a profitable responsibility;
- for employees, to benefit from a responsible profitability.
SRI: Socially Responsible Investment.
01 | Setting up your retirement plan is not an intimidating ‘Big Bang’!
ARS is based on:
- A flexible approach which takes into account the client's organisation
- A transparent, win-win approach which fosters company-employee dialogue
A project management methodology set within a realistic timeframe
02 | We ensure an effective guidance throughout the entire process in 5 key steps
- Collection of relevant information
- Production of the feasibility stydy
- Effective decision
- Omplementation of the solution
From "Project" to "Run"
03 | Cost effective solution
ARS helps you manage costs by design. With a rationalised approach, we:
- Mutualize all time consuming services
- Consolidate contributions and pool investment vehicles
- Provide a digital offer
- Eliminate hidden costs
Our solution is structurally cost efficient
Key take aways
Information given for illustrative purposes only, may be changed without prior notice.
Amundi at your service
Are you looking for more information?
Please feel free to contact our client service team, they will respond as soon as possible.
This information is exclusively intended for “Professional” investors within the meaning of the MiFID Directive 2004/39/EC of 21 April 2004, and articles 314-4 and following of the General Regulations of the AMF. It is not intended for the general public or for non-professional individual investors within the meaning of all local regulations, or for “US Persons”, as defined in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s “Regulation S” under the 1933 U.S. Securities Act.
This non-contractual information does not under any circumstances constitute an offer to buy, a solicitation to sell, or advice to invest in financial instruments of Amundi or one of its affiliates (“Amundi”).
Investing involves risks. The performance of the strategies is not guaranteed. In addition, past performance is not in any way a guarantee or a reliable indicator of current or future performance. Investors may lose all or part of the capital originally invested.
Potential investors are encouraged to consult a professional adviser in order to determine whether such an investment is suitable for their profile and must not base their investment decisions solely on the information contained in this document.
Amundi assumes no liability, either direct or indirect, resulting from the use of any of the information contained in this document, and shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any decisions taken on the basis of this information. This information may not be copied, reproduced, modified, translated or distributed, without the prior written approval of Amundi, for any third person or entity in any country or jurisdiction which would subject Amundi or any of its products to any registration requirements within these jurisdictions or where this might be considered unlawful.
This information is provided to you based on sources that Amundi considers to be reliable, and it may be modified without prior warning.